..."Let all you do, be done in Love"

1 Corinthians 16:4

Thursday, May 1, 2008

What I Didn't Know About My Iphone


Hmm. Oh my iphone. I wouldn't trade it in for anything. I have come to love every nook and cranny of this bad boy. I recently wen to a hard case because he seems to be accident prone. I'm sure if you own one, you will relate to me about what I am about to say. Text messaging. Ahh, the new age email/phonecall/letter. I obsessively text all day long to anyone and everyone. With that said, it is amaizing how my skills have improved. I knew there was a reason behind the placement of those little letters. My dad has an impossible time using it because his fingers are so dang big, and the room for error is not that forgiving. I'm sure the new iphone( I am expecting one soon), will hone in on these issues.

No comments: