
I really loveeee Coke Zero. This is a big deal considering my long loyalty to Diet Coke. I started drinking the silver can when my idols (my older sisters) swore by it. So began my addiction to the cold cola. The, it all changed. This year I moved into my apartment with three other girls, each with our own unique styles and tastes. I noticed our communal fridge packed with the black cans, still mysterious to me. I began my descent into complete dependance, as my roomates has previously done. Today I scoff when I go to a fountain drink still lagging behind the curve. Come on people, just try it! However, the ads for it are sub par. I don't like this spot I found for Coke Zero at all. Hopefully, better ads will bring the little black dispersor on the fountain. Until then I'll get my food to go, and sit back with a nice cold CZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment