skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sister Golden Hair
..."Let all you do, be done in Love"
1 Corinthians 16:4
Thursday, May 1, 2008
The Future
This is a great ad on how everything influences children these days...especially media. I think the tobacco company, and alcohol industry needs to make a concscious effort to avoid targeting young children.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Freedom Flies
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(50)
▼
May
(22)
GG gets Racy
Self-Concious America
The Future
Nike Fanatics Rejoice
Protecting Innocence
Axe: Gone Too Far?
Muse
"uNfatHoMabLe SyNoGiZeR"
Evolve
Weird Ads
Where is the line?
What I Didn't Know About My Iphone
I Love The World
FINALS:Life
Interactive!
Homeless, "Lullaby"
A Distorted Look
RIP Joe Camel
Coke Zero Let Down
Caddyshack
Tasti...or not so tasti
No title
►
April
(3)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(1)
About Me
Atlanta
Dallas, TeXaS
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment