..."Let all you do, be done in Love"

1 Corinthians 16:4

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Baby Talk



The 2008 Superbowl brought not only an underdog victory over the New England Pats, but also the long anticipated crop of this years advertisements. Commercials have always been interesting to me, as I recall watching them(not the football) with my dad when I was young. That is why I think the Etrade baby ad was especially clever. Dad's, Mom's and even the kids can relate to this big-eyed baby. I mean, who doesn't think a talking baby is kind of cute, especially when he is "investing in stock". This ad does an amazing job incorporating humor without using anything vulgar or crude, but something adorably innocent! Not to mention their smart remark at the end that it is "so easy even a baby can do it". Bravo to Etrade, I think they stumbled upon a sweet(literally) idea!

No comments: