..."Let all you do, be done in Love"

1 Corinthians 16:4

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

15 what???



I mean, what is Hollywood coming to? I posted earlier about the horrifying and unexpected death of Heath Ledger, and now I feel composed to write about Disney Channel's "It" girl Mylie Cyrus. She is a fifteen year old idol for girls in diapers, to girls hanging out at the mall for the first time without mom. I think she has great pressure to represent this young impressionable audience. Right now she is on a slippery slope with risque photos leaking to the internet, and her sudden transformation from quirky to sultry. The photo above is of a supposedly drunken Mylie leaving Club Social. I know it is a typical teenage outcry for attention, but as one fan said, "we were not paid millions of dollars by Disney to represent there channel to millions of young children." If I were Hannah Montana I would lose the miniskirt and booze before I turned up in a pysche ward next to Britney.

No comments: