
So this is the new bumper sticker that I have seen on a few cars. Actually, now that I think about it, probably far too many in such a short time. I guess it is because we are in such a conservative, right-winged neighborhood. And the SMU population definetly adds to it. I don't by any means like Hilary Clinton, nor do I think she should in any situation, be the President of the United States. However, I think this type of slogan, transmits a sordid and trashy message. Anyone that has the audacity, or low-class, to put something like that on their car probably knows little or none of the topics, or debates of the ongoing election. If they do not support Hilary Clinton, I would hope they could point out a few points on which they disagree, without degrading the arguement to the mere fact that she is a woman, or as they say a "bitch".
No comments:
Post a Comment