..."Let all you do, be done in Love"

1 Corinthians 16:4

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Power of Music



****"I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends."******

I wanted to post about the power of music in advertising, and in life in general. I find myself escaping to music in many facets of my life. Music has the ability to transmit emotion, and provoke a reaction, whether it be fear, suspense, or joy. So in the aspect of commericials it plays an important role. Another reason music in advertising is crucial is the aspect of memorability. There are countless slogans that use this methodology in their campaigns to ensure viewers will remember their brand.

No comments: