This is my new puppy Taos. I named him after the city in New Mexico that I wrote about earlier. Yesterday was the most amazing day outside, and Taos allowed me to really appreciate it. I think some people should learn to love animals or babies or anything, because they show you how to live fully and love unyeildingly. My roomate is lying on the grass with us, and we both felt more alive and happy after our little romp in the park. Like I have said before, sometimes it just takes a few extra minutes to take a deep breath and absord all the wonderful things this life has to offer. I am so happy that my little Taos has given me a boost in that direction. What a cutie!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Taos: Love
This is my new puppy Taos. I named him after the city in New Mexico that I wrote about earlier. Yesterday was the most amazing day outside, and Taos allowed me to really appreciate it. I think some people should learn to love animals or babies or anything, because they show you how to live fully and love unyeildingly. My roomate is lying on the grass with us, and we both felt more alive and happy after our little romp in the park. Like I have said before, sometimes it just takes a few extra minutes to take a deep breath and absord all the wonderful things this life has to offer. I am so happy that my little Taos has given me a boost in that direction. What a cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment